Gambling Therapy logo

F&F Groups

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    velvet

Hi All
    Group times are a’changing as I have spent the last two Mondays alone and unwanted just dabbing at my eyes with a tissue.
    So you prefer evenings, in which case your wish is my command. 
    As from this week the times for F&F groups are Tuesday 20.00-21.00 hours, Wednesday 11.00-12.00 hours and Thursday 19.00-20.00 hours – all UK time. 
    Please support the groups or the facility will become redundant.  It is good to talk in real time, a chance perhaps to be more honest and a chance to meet and share with each other more intimately. 
    In the 4+ years I have been going into groups I have heard the most amazing sense, ideas, worries exchanged.   I have experienced joy and laughter which are pearls amongst the sadness of the topic of addicition.   It is different, it is private, there are no holds barred and if you haven’t tried them before, please have a go.  Maybe the F&F topic forum will give you a focus point to discuss.  
    I look forward to seeing you and promise you a judgement free hour amongst those who understand, who want to support and be supported.  You can sit and watch or join in – there are no limits.  
    Get a cup of tea, coffee or somthng stronger and click connect at the times listed.    

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.