Gambling Therapy logo

To Sharon99

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    monique
    Participant

Hello Sharon.
    I have just read your post and was going to reply, but then saw the topic was closed.  Of course I don’t know why it has been closed, but if you are still reading on here, I would like to encourage you to write again and get support from people who have an understanding of how you are feeling and the difficult issues with which you are trying to grapple.
    There are several people who know what it is like to be with a gambling partner and others who have other family members who have succumbed to this horrible addiction.  Some are still ‘going through it’ and others have the joy of having reached that wonderful light at the end of a long, dark tunnel and can see the gambler living in recovery one day at a time.
    I have a son who got into gambling after he left home to go to uni and we are not out of the tunnel, but I have found strength and wisdom by reading and writing on here and also going in the ‘live’ (and completely confidential) group therapy times.  These are listed on the right hand side of the page with the times they open and there will be a ‘connect’ sign up when they are available – just click and enter.
    Very best wishes, Monique.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.